Best luggage for riding
MotoIndo luggage strategy
We want you to have have a seamless experience - walk out of the bus terminal, strap your bags onto the bike, and ride.
Our bikes are custom-designed to support this. The luggage you arrive with is the luggage you travel with.
- No need to transfer your items from airline luggage to dedicated bike luggage.
- No need to leave your airline luggage behind at the bike depot.
- No need to buy or rent specialised bike luggage.
What to carry
- Airline carry-on suitcases. Hard cases that are lockable are perfect for mounting on MotoIndo luggage racks.
- Use the cheapest suitacases you can find because they will get dirty and bumped around.
- Small or medium-size sports kit bag
- Small backpack that you can wear while riding.
What to leave at home
- Your giant camping backpack. It is not suitable for use on a motorcycle - it will not fit on the luggage racks.
- Dedicated motorcycle luggage that you bought in a motorcycle accessory shop. It will not fit on MotoIndo bikes. It's crazy expensive. It's not practical to carry on an aircraft.